Our eyes should see only for God, our feet walk only for Him, our hands labor for Him alone.
-St. John Bosco
We are now collecting applications for positions in the Associate Program for 2020! The Associate Program seeks to aid students in developing their skills for the work of the ASJB apostolate. College student Associates aid in the evangelization outreach of the ASJB apostolate through:
(a) the development of their personal skills in evangelization,
(b) the use of those skills to aid the mission of the ASJB, and
(c) the development of the College Night Program for rising college students.
Requirements of the Program include:
-Serving in the Associate Program for a year-long commitment from Jan. 1, 2020 - Dec. 31, 2020
- Working in a specific area of the College Division for minimum 4 hours of work per month (~ 1 hour per week) with College Division Chairman’s oversight.
- Help to plan and assist at each of the College Nights in the summer.
- Attending 4 meetings with the College Division Chairman and the other Associates during the months of: January, May, June, July/August.
- Conduct a monthly phone call with the College Division Chairman to give a summary of work completed and discuss the following month.
Benefits of the Program:
If work is completed with a level of professionalism and excellence, and for the entirety of the committed contract, the Associates of St. John Bosco will:
- Provide up to a $1,000 stipend for the Associate’s work
- Write a letter of recommendation for future employment or applications, if requested.
Interested applicants should fill out the form below, and qualified students will be contacted by the Chair of the College Division for an interview.
Application Deadline is October 15th, 2019.